It’s Time To Declare Freedom
From Online Identity Theft
If you want to Prevent your Personal or
Business Identity from
being stolen by a
Cybercriminal, This report is a MUST-Read!
This informational report outlines in plain, non-technical English, common mistakes that many small business owners make with their computer and network security that puts their personal information and identity at risk of being stolen. It also further explains what identity theft is, and how you can prevent it from happening to you and your business.
- The top 3 ploys used by online identity thieves to easily gain access to your business and personal information, and how to avoid them.
- 10 sneaky e-mails used to steal your identity that you should IMMEDIATELY delete if they land in your in-box.
- One easy, surefire way to keep your network and computers safe and secure from online thieves.
- What you need to know about the NEW scams being used to steal personal information via social media sites like Facebook.
- Best practices to prevent you or your employees from inadvertently giving away pass words and other “keys to the castle” to Internet criminals.
Download Your Free Copy Today!
During the month of July, we are offering a free download of our 15-page informational report, What Every Business Owner MUST Know To Protect Against Online Identity Theft.
Don’t make the same common mistakes many small business owners make with their business computer network. Learn how to prevent online identity theft from happening to you and your business.
In this FREE Report, You’ll Learn:
- What is “identity theft”? (And could your business survive it?)
- How online thieves get hold of your information.
- Four things you must do to protect your company.
- A simple and easy way to ensure that identity theft does not happen to you.
Get Yours FREE Today!
Fill In the Form Or Call Us Direct: 248-362-3800
This Offer Expires
July 31st, 2014.
"Our frustration with our internet connection has been eliminated!"
We really appreciate your promptness of service. When we have a problem someone is always available, if not immediately, within a half hour. I also want to thank you for finally getting us on a "real" internet connection and away from our local phone company internet service which we constantly had problems with. Our frustration with our internet connection has been eliminated!
Donald E. McGinnis Jr., J.D., P.C.
"Extremely competent with IT systems and problem solving..."
"What I like the most is that CTI responds promptly to service calls, is extremely competent with IT systems and problem solving and does all this with the least amount of cost. Recently they were able to restore my hard drive without losing any of the data. This was after calling the manufacture and being told there was nothing that could be done to save the data. This was a HUGH value-added service, as a large amount of client work would have been lost and would have taken me countless hours to redo. Not only did they save my data, they squeezed me in last minute to help me before catching a plane in 5 hours."
VP, Senior Environmental
City of Dearborn Heights