Could Buying A Computer Actually
Your Cash Flow?
If you dread writing checks for a network upgrade because it hits your cash flow in a big way, then you’ll want to look into HaaS or “hardware as a service.”
HaaS is becoming a more common option for businesses because it allows you to pay for ALL your IT services – hardware, installation, security, backups, applications, Internet, etc. – as a flat-fee service, thereby eliminating the heavy cash-flow hit of upgrading or expanding a computer network and giving you the ability to write off 100% of your IT expenses without having to depreciate those assets over time. Additionally, your IT provider takes total responsibility for the maintenance of your network.
Like businesses that lease their equipment, HaaS customers pay monthly for their infrastructure. This allows them to keep more cash in their pocket and gives them the tax advantage of converting a typical capital expense into an operational expense. But unlike leasing, HaaS can also do the following:
- No More Expensive Surprise Upgrades. With HaaS, your computers are automatically replaced with new ones every 3-4 years, ensuring compatibility with almost any software refresh. No end-of-lease buyouts of outdated equipment or ever having to re- lease equipment again.
- Warranties Are A Thing Of The Past. With a HaaS program, you get your equipment AND the service included in the monthly cost. Anything that goes wrong with the computer (like the inevitable computer crash just days after your warranty expires) is our problem to resolve. Plus, since HaaS computers are replaced on a regular schedule, you don’t have to settle for refurbished parts or old computers for long.
- One Easy Invoice. Purchasing via a HaaS program is like having a condo. You get control of what goes in it, but don’t have to worry about maintenance, building-code issues or updating the facade Everything in one low monthly fee!
Enjoy these benefits with HaaS:
- Avoid expensive computer and server hardware upgrades.
- Free software licensing and upgrades.
- Your warranty is covered by us.
- Pay-as-you-go service.
- Your full monthly expense is a tax write-off.
Looking To Upgrade Equipment While
Fill Out The Form Or Call Us: 248-362-3800
"Our frustration with our internet connection has been eliminated!"
We really appreciate your promptness of service. When we have a problem someone is always available, if not immediately, within a half hour. I also want to thank you for finally getting us on a "real" internet connection and away from our local phone company internet service which we constantly had problems with. Our frustration with our internet connection has been eliminated!
Donald E. McGinnis Jr., J.D., P.C.
"Extremely competent with IT systems and problem solving..."
"What I like the most is that CTI responds promptly to service calls, is extremely competent with IT systems and problem solving and does all this with the least amount of cost. Recently they were able to restore my hard drive without losing any of the data. This was after calling the manufacture and being told there was nothing that could be done to save the data. This was a HUGH value-added service, as a large amount of client work would have been lost and would have taken me countless hours to redo. Not only did they save my data, they squeezed me in last minute to help me before catching a plane in 5 hours."
VP, Senior Environmental
City of Dearborn Heights