Flexible plans designed to achieve unparalleled growth
Office 365 for enterprises combines the familiar Office Professional Plus desktop suite with cloud versions of the most reliable collaboration and communications tools available.
Computer Technologies can design, create, and implement Office 365 for your enterprise, ensuring greater security, system availability, and productivity.
There are three enterprise plans (E1, E3, E5), and each comes with plenty of features designed for your unique technology needs. Depending on your plan, the price can range from $8-$35 per user per month.
All our plans include a 99% uptime guarantee along with 24/7 technical support services to put you at ease. Each plan is also scalable and custom-built, which means you never pay for IT services you don’t want or need -- giving your technology the ability to grow and change as your business does.
Office 365 Enterprise plans include:
- Large mailboxes - you get 50GB mailboxes that can send attachments as large as 150MB
- Collaboration tools - the latest version of Office Professional Plus and Office Web Apps allow you to view, edit and share documents with your coworkers
- Team-based platforms - with SharePoint sites that allow you to share task lists, documents and schedules
- Intuitive active directory - to add, remove, and modify user accounts from a central console
- Data loss prevention systems - to safeguard mission-critical files and applications
- Modern communication tools - including integrated IM, online meetings for Web conferencing, and multiparty data sharing
- Pay-as-you-go pricing - for greater financial flexibility and simplified technology budgeting
If your firm employs users who don’t have dedicated computers, Office 365 provides solutions for kiosk workers starting at just $4 per user, per month. Simply add our Kiosk plan to your enterprise-level solution to give your frontline employees access to email, Office online, and other useful tools.
Office 365 for Kiosk Workers give you:
- Email storage - with 2GB per mailbox
- PC email access - from Outlook Web Apps
- SharePoint capabilities - users can view organization sites to stay up to date
- Office Online - create, share, and edit Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Excel documents
- Workday management - to help managers keep track of billable work hours
- Flexibility - add users and manage workdays from any device
No matter how big or small your business, Office 365 from Computer Technologies can support you.