Seamlessly transition to the cloud
For decades, organizations like yours have relied on Microsoft Exchange Server for business-class email. With Exchange Online, you can continue using familiar applications like Microsoft Office & Outlook, and enjoy the benefits of next-generation cloud computing solutions.
Exchange Online is built on the same technology as Exchange Server 2016, giving your business the latest features such as custom inbox rules, Smart Lookup, MailTips, and powerful Web-based management tools for online deployments. Best of all, because you and your staff already know how to use the email applications from Microsoft, the implementation of Exchange Online won’t disrupt your business.
With Exchange Online from Computer Technologies, you’ll never have to worry about the ongoing maintenance, patches, and upgrades of your email servers.
The benefits of Exchange Online from Microsoft and Computer Technologies include:
- Large mailboxes - get 50GB inbox storage per user and send attachments as large as 150MB
- Antivirus and anti-spam - protect your inbox from unwanted messages and online scams
- Server management tools - control distribution lists, user permissions, and security policies
- Disaster recovery - keep your data safe in multiple geo-redundant and fault-tolerant data centers
- Intuitive user interface - enjoy a minimal learning curve with software and programs you already know
- Seamless integration - access your email from PCs, Macs, Apple, Android, Windows, and any web browsers
- 24/7 support - receive assistance via telephone or email
- High-availability - ensure your solutions are up and running at least 99% of the time with service-level guarantees
Upgrade to a feature-rich, highly secure email service.