Wanted: An “IT Systems Admin Rockstar” Who Wants To Make Excellent Money, Receive Great Benefits, And Up Their Game By Working On New, Exciting Projects
If you are an IT Systems Admin/Senior Systems Engineer who is bored with your current job because your skills and talents are being underutilized, underappreciated, and unchallenged, then read on.
Due to fast growth in our organization, we are looking for an ambitious, hard-working IT Systems Admin who can own the responsibility of providing "white glove" technical support to our clients. This would be a full-time position where you can receive tremendous benefits, salary, and upward mobility.
As a key player on our team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with a variety of different clients and projects so you’re never bored.
- Receive ongoing training on new technologies as they emerge.
- Be an integral part of a dynamic, fast-growing team of “A” players.
- Receive health benefits and other desired benefits
- Earn the respect and money you deserve.
However, we are not desperate to fill this position and are willing to wait to find the right person. The purpose of our hiring process is to “screen out” the thousands of mediocre IT people in the Metro Detroit area to find the one person who would be the best addition to our company.
There Are 10 Characteristics That We Are Looking For;
If You Do Not Meet Them All, Don’t Bother To Apply:
- You must have at least 5 years of Windows Server (2012/2016) & Office 365 and Azure migration and support experience.
- You must have a minimum of 2 industry certifications (A+, Net+ etc.)
- You must have past experience working with end users, via the phone and in person, to resolve application software, system software, hardware, printing and network issues.
- You must be able to provide 3 or more references from past employers who will vouch for your work ethic, experience and integrity.
- You must be intensely serious about your desire to be part of a winning team and be willing to work hard, learn fast, and grow with us.
- You must be passionate about delivering outstanding service to our customers.
- You must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You must have excellent social skills. I can NOT use someone that is afraid of, or dislikes, dealing with people.
- You must be willing to take responsibility for your mistakes, learn from them, and move on. We not looking for someone with a “victim” mentality that constantly blames other people, lack of time, or anything else for their lack of success.
- You must be willing to ACTIVELY participate in new training to improve your skills and success on the job. We do NOT want passive team members.
If you meet the above criteria, then please submit your resume and cover letter below. Note: In order for your resume to be considered submit your resume along with a cover letter stating why you think you are qualified for this position. Applications will not be considered if they do not include the cover letter.
Computer Technologies, Inc. Resume And Cover Letter Upload